Remote Entry Training
What is Remote Entry?
- Same system as what DH operators use
- Users will access DH servers directly via remote desktop connection
- Once connected to the system, users will be able to file their own tickets, including mapping of the jobsite
- Users will instantly get start date/time and ticket number
What are the benefits of using Remote Entry?
- Ability to map tickets easier and more accurately due to knowing the area well and not having to explain the location to an operator who is unfamiliar with the area.
- Is a big time saver.
- Gives users the ability to do tickets on own time frame and at own pace -- no waiting on hold.
- Process tickets and get immediate ticket numbers and start dates/times.
- Ability to search for tickets.
What are current users of Remote Entry saying?
- Able to map areas more accurately due to knowledge of area
- Easier than explaining to an operator
- Get member list and phone numbers easily
- Knows tickets are accurate
- Less aggravation
- More relaxing to do them ourselves
If you are familiar with computers, have internet access, and can attend a one-day training session, then you can use the Remote Entry Program. Diggers Hotline has conducted training classes at many locations all over Wisconsin and are looking to do so again.
When we have classes in your area, we will notify you of the date and location.
If you would like to be trained on Remote Entry, please enter the info below and click submit. You will not hear back from us until we schedule a class in your area.
If you have any question, call Mike Meyer at 1-800-982-0299 Ext.5329 or email at email@example.com.