The information that is required to file a locate request can be broken down into three categories: contact information, dig site location and dig site information. Below is a summary of the required information.
All of this information needs to be provided whether you are calling Diggers Hotline or filing online.
- Your Name, Phone & Email
- Address, Street, City, State Zip Code
- Field Contact & Phone Number
- The city, township, or village your work will take place
- The address of your dig site
- The side of the street your dig site is on and the nearest intersecting road
- Start date
- Work Type
- Explosives, Equipment & Premarking
- Marking Instructions
Welcome to the new DiggersHotline.com! We are pleased to announce the launch of our new website. The goal of the new site is to give our users easy access to the information they are looking for and many of the sites improvements revolve around that goal: A redesigned and streamlined home page focuses on the most relev...More
With plenty of summer left, there’s still lots of time for Wisconsin residents to work on outdoor projects. ... (Read More)06.14.2017 - Mailbox Installation Tips
Many of us don’t think about our mailboxes until they’re gone and we have no way of getting our mail. Wheth... (Read More)