The information that is required to file a locate request can be broken down into three categories: contact information, dig site location and dig site information. Below is a summary of the required information.
All of this information needs to be provided whether you are calling Diggers Hotline or filing online.
- Your Name, Phone & Email
- Address, Street, City, State Zip Code
- Field Contact & Phone Number
- The city, township, or village your work will take place
- The address of your dig site
- The side of the street your dig site is on and the nearest intersecting road
- Start date
- Work Type
- Explosives, Equipment & Premarking
- Marking Instructions
In order to provide a new and better option for Wisconsin excavators when filing a locate request, Diggers Hotline has made changes to the Project Ticket, which is often used on large projects that require many and frequent relocates. The new Project Ticket will be filed as an Appointment Ticket. At the ap...More
Starting outdoor projects is exciting for many new homeowners. You want to improve your curb appeal by digging out... (Read More)03.30.2018 - April is National Safe Digging Month
April marks the 10th annual National Safe Digging Month, which reminds Wisconsin residents to contact Diggers Hotline b... (Read More)