The information that is required to file a locate request can be broken down into three categories: contact information, dig site location and dig site information. Below is a summary of the required information.
All of this information needs to be provided whether you are calling Diggers Hotline or filing online.
- Your Name, Phone & Email
- Address, Street, City, State Zip Code
- Field Contact & Phone Number
- The city, township, or village your work will take place
- The address of your dig site
- The side of the street your dig site is on and the nearest intersecting road
- Start date
- Work Type
- Explosives, Equipment & Premarking
- Marking Instructions
April marks the 10th annual National Safe Digging Month, which reminds Wisconsin residents to contact Diggers Hotline before any digging project to have underground utility lines marked. Diggers Hotline is a free service that helps protect Wisconsin residents from injury and repair costs that may occur when striking a...More
Diggers Hotline is always looking for new ways to engage with the community and help Wisconsin residents understand how ... (Read More)02.05.2018 - Melinda Myers to Partner with Diggers Hotline
Diggers Hotline to Partner with Nationally-known Gardening Expert, TV/Radio host, Author and Columnist Melinda Myers in ... (Read More)