The information that is required to file a locate request can be broken down into three categories: contact information, dig site location and dig site information. Below is a summary of the required information.
All of this information needs to be provided whether you are calling Diggers Hotline or filing online.
- Your Name, Phone & Email
- Address, Street, City, State Zip Code
- Field Contact & Phone Number
- The city, township, or village your work will take place
- The address of your dig site
- The side of the street your dig site is on and the nearest intersecting road
- Start date
- Work Type
- Explosives, Equipment & Premarking
- Marking Instructions
On the evening of January 9, 2019, Diggers Hotline will cutover to a new software package named GeoCall. Beginning at 6 pm on January 9, Diggers Hotline will only accept emergency tickets via phone until the software cutover is complete. This will take about one hour. The switch to GeoCall wil...More
A new era in damage prevention has come to Wisconsin. As part of the 2018 PSC Reform Bill, passed by the Wisconsi... (Read More)06.14.2018 - New and Improved Project Ticket
In order to provide a new and better option for Wisconsin excavators when filing a locate request, Diggers Hotline has m... (Read More)