The information that is required to file a locate request can be broken down into three categories: contact information, dig site location and dig site information. Below is a summary of the required information.
All of this information needs to be provided whether you are calling Diggers Hotline or filing online.
- Your Name, Phone & Email
- Address, Street, City, State Zip Code
- Field Contact & Phone Number
- The city, township, or village your work will take place
- The address of your dig site
- The side of the street your dig site is on and the nearest intersecting road
- Start date
- Work Type
- Explosives, Equipment & Premarking
- Marking Instructions
Celebrate Safe Digging Month by learning about Diggers Hotline and by trying No Shock Bock Diggers Hotline will be participating in an event that highlights No Shock Bock, the beer released by New Barons Brewing Cooperative for National Safe Digging Month. The event will be held April 21, from 3-9 pm at Three Ce...More
GOVERNOR EVERS PROCLAIMS APRIL AS SAFE DIGGING MONTH IN WISCONSIN Making a free call to 811 before digging for ho... (Read More)04.24.2020 - COVID-19 Updates from Diggers Hotline
Diggers Hotline is rolling out a new voluntary positive response program that is designed to help excavators receiv... (Read More)