The information that is required to file a locate request can be broken down into three categories: contact information, dig site location and dig site information. Below is a summary of the required information.
All of this information needs to be provided whether you are calling Diggers Hotline or filing online.
- Your Name, Phone & Email
- Address, Street, City, State Zip Code
- Field Contact & Phone Number
- The city, township, or village your work will take place
- The address of your dig site
- The side of the street your dig site is on and the nearest intersecting road
- Start date
- Work Type
- Explosives, Equipment & Premarking
- Marking Instructions
As Covid-19 continues to impact Wisconsin and evolve daily, we want you to know that Diggers Hotline has taken steps to ensure that we can remain open to serve both our members and excavators through this crisis. Due to social distancing guidelines we have been reducing the staff in our building by both adjusting...More
Unfortunately, not every one was able to attend one of the Diggers Hotline Excavator Safety Meetings this year. F... (Read More)03.24.2020 - Diggers Hotline Still Open for Wisconsin Excavators
As the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) global pandemic disrupts many aspects of everyday life, we want you to know that Di... (Read More)