The information that is required to file a locate request can be broken down into three categories: contact information, dig site location and dig site information. Below is a summary of the required information.
All of this information needs to be provided whether you are calling Diggers Hotline or filing online.
- Your Name, Phone & Email
- Address, Street, City, State Zip Code
- Field Contact & Phone Number
- The city, township, or village your work will take place
- The address of your dig site
- The side of the street your dig site is on and the nearest intersecting road
- Start date
- Work Type
- Explosives, Equipment & Premarking
- Marking Instructions
Diggers Hotline to Partner with Nationally-known Gardening Expert, TV/Radio host, Author and Columnist Melinda Myers in 2018 Melinda Myers will be teaming up with Diggers Hotline and its “Call 811 Before You Dig” message during her Wisconsin appearances this year, including all 22 of her gardening pr...More
Welcome to the new DiggersHotline.com! We are pleased to announce the launch of our new website. The goal of the new sit... (Read More)08.11.2017 - Diggers Hotline Celebrates 811 Day
With plenty of summer left, there’s still lots of time for Wisconsin residents to work on outdoor projects. ... (Read More)