The information that is required to file a locate request can be broken down into three categories: contact information, dig site location and dig site information. Below is a summary of the required information.
All of this information needs to be provided whether you are calling Diggers Hotline or filing online.
- Your Name, Phone & Email
- Address, Street, City, State Zip Code
- Field Contact & Phone Number
- The city, township, or village your work will take place
- The address of your dig site
- The side of the street your dig site is on and the nearest intersecting road
- Start date
- Work Type
- Explosives, Equipment & Premarking
- Marking Instructions
Celebrate Safe Digging Month by learning about Diggers Hotline and by trying No Shock Bock Diggers Hotline, Wisconsin’s one-call center, wrapped up this year’s Safe Digging Month with a unique event that helped bring awareness to the attendees and also offered a chance to try a new beverage. Milwauke...More
GOVERNOR EVERS PROCLAIMS APRIL AS SAFE DIGGING MONTH IN WISCONSIN Making a free call to 811 before digging for ho... (Read More)04.24.2020 - COVID-19 Updates from Diggers Hotline
Diggers Hotline is rolling out a new voluntary positive response program that is designed to help excavators receiv... (Read More)