The information that is required to file a locate request can be broken down into three categories: contact information, dig site location and dig site information. Below is a summary of the required information.
All of this information needs to be provided whether you are calling Diggers Hotline or filing online.
- Your Name, Phone & Email
- Address, Street, City, State Zip Code
- Field Contact & Phone Number
- The city, township, or village your work will take place
- The address of your dig site
- The side of the street your dig site is on and the nearest intersecting road
- Start date
- Work Type
- Explosives, Equipment & Premarking
- Marking Instructions
Diggers Hotline is a contact center established to increase worker and public safety, prevent damage to underground and overhead facilities, protect the environment and to help ensure continuity of utility and communication services. Over the years Diggers Hotline has helped millions of Wisconsin excavators a...More
Diggers Hotline to Partner with Nationally-known Gardening Expert, TV/Radio host, Author and Columnist Melinda Myers in ... (Read More)10.11.2017 - Welcome to our New Website
Welcome to the new DiggersHotline.com! We are pleased to announce the launch of our new website. The goal of the new sit... (Read More)